Natural ingredients :
Plenty of natural ingredients can be listed which are used in making these natural scents. However, all these products are free of petrochemicals products and harmful phthalates. These scents can be used round the year depending on personal choice. Some common elements are Sandalwood, Geranium Bourbon, Patchouli, Lavender, Carrot, Ylang-Ylang, Nutmeg, Jasmine, Rose, Lemon, and wide varieties essential oils and plant extracts including the extracts of flowers, herbs, spices, bark and buds. Absolutely skin safe and toxin-free, these products can be used in skin care products for adding special smell. As a result these natural organic perfumes offer therapeutic properties that will fight stress and will promote emotional well being.
Benefits of using natural organic perfumes:
There are several benefits of using natural perfumes. These are,
- Toxin-free products that offer excellent skin care effect with fragranced effect
- Longer shelf-life that is an extra benefit for the users
- These scents have calming effect on nerves
- There is no chemical content in these perfumes
- Skin reacts with essential oils and creates a unique fragrance, which is typically different than other users
- Uses of these perfumes are good for environment
- These scents prevent skin dryness
Natural organic perfumes are sensitive enough. In order to understand a scent’s smell, you need to understand the notes of a perfume. These notes are different layers of smells and a fragrance is made up of three different types of scents in different extents: these are top notes (30%), middle notes, (50%), and base notes (20%).
- Top notes are the initial notes you can smell first after application of the natural organic perfumes, and they get faded faster. Well-liked top notes: Basil, grapefruit, lavender, bergamot, lemon, lime, mint, neroli, rosemary, sweet orange.
- Middle notes come up next to first note and they are considered the heart of your scent. Well-liked middle notes: black pepper, cardamom, chamomile, bay, fennel, geranium, juniper, nutmeg, yarrow.
- Base notes are the final note of a perfume and that help the middle notes to last longer; they bring out and pull out the endurance of the middle notes. Well-liked base notes: cedar wood, cypress, ginger, patchouli, pine, sandalwood, vanilla, vetiver.
- clean & lively – grapefruit, ginger, Vetiver
- tender & reflective – rose, Vetiver, lime,
- opulent & profound – sweet orange, ylang-ylang, sandalwood
- Sweet & perfect for summer days – lavender, chamomile, cardamom, cedarwood, geranium
- intense & invigorating – peppermint, rosemary, lemon, sage, juniper
- Wild & Woody – spruce, juniper, cedarwood, Vetiver, bergamot
- Opulent & zesty – lavender, clove, nutmeg, vanilla, ylang-ylang
Perfume maintains a lively stock of Natural Organic perfumes from some of the famous manufacturers all across the world. However, organic ingredients are costly hence these scents are little expensive. However, due to longer silage and prolonged shelf-life buying these perfumes often prove cost effective.
For our latest arrival in this category, keep on visiting the website or you may subscribe to our newsletter to get the fresh updates of adding new natural organic perfume in its inventory. Be the PRIVE member to enjoy attractive discounts and rewarding payback points in your account for buying quality perfumes from Perfumebooth.